Our Collections consist of real, everlasting roses. Well taken care of, they will provide you with at least 1–3 years of joy and will always remind you of the extraordinary moments in life. Remember they are very delicate, be nice with them:
- The roses securely remain in their boxes, so please do not remove them.
- Do not water the roses! Otherwise, their shelf life is limited.
- Avoid touching the roses too often, as moisture from your own skin can transfer to the rose petal and diminish their color and shape.
- Keep the Arrangement in a room-temperature environment: not too cold or too hot and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not place anything on the roses as they can get damaged.
- Note that the roses can slightly stain adjacent objects, especially fabrics, such as curtains or other textiles
- If dust collects after a few months, remove it lightly using dry air or a soft MILA Care brush.